Looking To Sell Your Home?
Ask Us About a Cash Offer
What Makes the Keller Offers Cash Offer Program Different?
With most iBuyers and Cash Offer programs, you’re on your own to negotiate, and it can be hard to determine the actual net proceeds you’ll earn from selling your house.
As your Keller Offers Certified Agent, we can help you through the selling process and empower you with knowledge about your options.
We work with you through every step of your home-selling journey.
Sell or List on Your Timeline, It’s Your Move
Let’s Start the Conversation To See What’s Best for You and Your Family
Did you know there are different ways you can sell your home? We can offer you more options.
To Keller Offers
- Get a Cash Offer and sell in days.
- Get a virtual assessment of value and skip the showings.
- No need to get that garage cleaned out or the kitchen cabinets organized, we make it easy.
- Take back control, you pick your closing date up to 90 days out.
Your Welch Team and Keller Williams
- Optimize your value by using Ready to Sell through Keller Offers.
- Receive the representation you deserve! I only work for you, not a company looking to purchase your home.
- I live here, I work here, I AM the local expert on home value.
- Take advantage of Keller Mortgage and save thousands.*
- Utilize Keller Covered and save on all your insurance needs.*
*Savings per consumer will vary.
Why Keller Offers?
Top FAQs About Receiving a Cash Offer From Keller Offers
You can receive an offer response in as little as 72 hours.
No! There are no open houses or showings when you sell to Keller Offers.
No, requesting an offer on your home from Keller Offers is absolutely free! There are no obligations that come with the offer; it’s simply another option for your life’s next big step!
- Single Family Residential Homes
- Duplexes/Condos (certain markets)
There is a lot that goes into a real estate transaction, and your agent is your representative and fiduciary throughout the process. Your certified agent is there to aid in understanding the fees associated with these types of cash transactions as well as the full spectrum of pros and cons associated with each of your selling options. This allows you to make an informed decision.
You can close in as little as 15 days in most markets and as far out as 90 days. If you are working with a builder, you are eligible for a closing date up to 9 months out*.
*With proof of builder contract.