Luxury Buyer’s Specialist’s on the Welch Team must be:
- Desire to break into the Luxury home market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to network and host events
- Draws energy from working with people
- Excellent leader
- Able to work and grow within a cohesive team of Buyer Specialists
- Commitment to the team standards and goals
- Posses a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
This is a full time opportunity within the real estate industry. High net-income, first class training, coaching and personal development. Full administrative staff and marketing development. Pre-purchased supplies, forms, materials and systems available for your use. Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
Does this sound like you? If so, we may have a career for you.
- Take the DISC Personality Assessment
- Click here: Free DISC Personality Assessment
- When you receive the results, email them with your Resume to: Careers@WelchTeam.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate Sales: 2 years
- Florida Real Estate